Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Looking back (but not too far)



Frances has been one year old for two weeks now, so I guess it's time to get some pictures up from her big day.  It was simple and sweet, a day full of joyful reflection and gratitude for this wonderful little person being added to our family.





At one year, Frances is really such a joy to be around.  She is very cheerful, laughing and babbling all the time.  She is always on the go, always wanting to keep up with Neva.  How we love her!

And....I thought we'd celebrate the Spring Equinox with another video!  Neva has been quite sick with a nasty cold this past week.  When the sun finally starting peaking through the clouds yesterday I knew it would do us all good to get some fresh air. 


Hmmm...two minutes of Neva blowing bubbles?  I'm not really sure if that's interesting to anyone else but me!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I so enjoyed the video of Neva blowing bubbles. This did my heart some good. Thanks for posting this. I loved how she becomes overly excited about blowing bubbles. This was quite and accomplishment. Both of your girls are growing so fast and have been such a joy to watch grow before our eyes.

    ReplyDelete